Imagine you saw God ... today ... right now. No church, no temple, no pastor priest or rabbi with you, just the incarnate living God standing before you, right where you sit, reading FB. Would you respond to God as Isaiah did? “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty.” Isaiah 6:5 How do you think you would react?
I find this amazing. I listen to people talk about God so matter of fact, so flippantly - with such arrogance. Solomon wrote in Proverbs: “…The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge…” I think many people need an Aha Moment with God. Stop being religious for a minute and ask yourself, do I fear, not respect, but fear God? Are my lips unclean? If the answer is no, or I hope so, I pray that as you read this post you will feel a conviction, a realization, that God expects more from you … and has more to give you. I wish I could go on. Suffice to say, may God’s cleansing fire be applied to you through this Sunday Thought. Peace…Pastor Keith
-       Like us on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ministry-in-Motion-USA/189725254562305