Nothing you do is private. You and I have a very public and social audience. Every question we've Googled, every Facebook post clicked, is somewhere and stored on a hard drive or in the cloud. 
Spiritually, and more importantly, Heaven is watching our actions too. You probably realize that God knows everything. The Bible says: "...(The) Lord, (has) examined me ...(He) knows when I sit down and when I get up...my thoughts before I think them...where I go and where I lie down...everything I do...even before I say a word, (He) already knows it..." The Lord doesn’t miss a thing. Be amazed - God knows everything. 
When I think about this I feel excited and little embarrassed, too. Does the fact that God knows everything about you make you uncomfortable? It could, because it means He knows all about your failings, shortcomings and your secrets. But it also should give you great comfort, because it means He cares about you and is concerned about what happens to you. Think about this.  All of heaven, every created being, stands watching and cheering you on. When you’re scared, they’re rooting for you to be courageous. When you want to give up, they’re urging you to keep going. When you feel insignificant and forgotten, they’re in your corner.  It's on these occasions I'm glad my life is not all that private. Just a Sunday Thought...Pastor Keith