Nothing Can Hurt You. Do you believe that? I think many people live in fear. That fear is manifested as an everyday anxiety where we find ourselves apprehensive or living in the regret of the past, or gasping at the prospects of the future. The Prophet Isaiah speaking on behalf of God said: “So don’t be afraid. I am here, with you; don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, help you. I am here … to hold you up.” To this, the Apostle Matthew reminds us of what Jesus said, You, beloved, are worth so much more than a whole flock of sparrows. God knows everything about you, even the number of hairs on your head. So do not fear.” While fear, anxiety, and apprehension many be a natural flight response to a danger, in just these few verses we ought to take heart and note that God is telling us not to be afraid of being alone, of being too weak and of lacking any real necessities. You see, God did not give us a fearful spirit but a powerful, loving, and disciplined spirit. Be strong and courageous my friends. Shalom…Pastor Keith

#minmchurch, #pastorkeith
Fear Not