Can you quantify humility?

Be Humbled
Can you quantify humility? If I say I am humble, am I? In a society where success seems to favor the strong, modesty and humility are often seen as a weakness. Truth-be-told, meekness is often under-appreciated. Study successful people and an underlying current to their success may very well lie in their ability to express their humility. Charles Spurgeon wrote: “..humility is to make a right estimate of one's self..” I think God puts a great price on the humility of our heart. It’s written, that God has promised to give grace to the humble, while He opposes the proud. The prophet of Israel, Jeremiah, said this:“…Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches…” Jeremiah 9:23  In short, humble yourselves before the Lord. So, back to my original question, is humility calculable? A pastor from Austin Texas shared this web link with me. Click on Care International's  site below, and be prepared to be blown away. Then ask God to lift you up; to speak to you and to teach you the ways that are right and best. Peace…Pastor Keith