Who is God?


“…what is man that You are mindful of him…” Who is God that He should be mindful of you? This is the question that King David the psalmist asked in Psalms 8. Here, mindful comes from the Hebrew word zakar, which means to mark or remember continually, as perpetual incense rising; to set ones heart upon. In this Psalm, we see that God is alert, He's focused and He's paying attention to you. He is the one who notices and cares for everything in your life. No one can do this better, no one. But I bet there days when you feel that God has overlooked you and even forgotten you. If you ever feel this way take heart, He’s totally aware of you. Choose this Sunday to remember and to proclaim His awareness of you in a short prayer: Eternal Father, thank You for being uber mindful of me; thank you for loving me in a way only you could, especially when I’m not lovable; Thank you for your great mercies and remembering me by name. Amen.

#churchpearland #minmchurch