Things Jesus Never Said

#MetroLifeChurch #minmchurch



“…Concentrate on doing your best for  God … laying out the truth plain and simple. Stay clear of pious talk that is only talk. Words are not mere words, you know. If they’re not backed by a godly life…”          2nd Timothy 2
#ThingsJesusNeverSaid
  • “…Don't go too far with this grace business. Teach it responsibly, lest it be abused.
  • That's it-that was your last chance. I'm done with you. I told you what would happen-you should have listened.
  • Sometimes blessing your enemies & turning the other cheek won't be practical, so basically just use common sense.
  • I am going the way of sacrificial non-violent enemy love, so you guys won't have to.
  • Peter, get out your sword. It's showtime.
  • Yeah you laugh it up. We'll see who's laughing when I come back the second time.
  • This is my body, which is given for...hey, not you Judas! No way. Out of the pool. Real disciples only...”
Pkes