Man in the Mirror

Leaning into #Lent - Reflection. I have a confession to make; I was a huge Michael Jackson fan. And just to clarify, I was an admirer of his music and work ethic, not his personal & social meanderings. The pop song “Man in the Mirror” released in 1987 on the “Bad” album features Jackson, backed by a gospel choir, belting out lyrics about struggling to reconcile oneself to society and personal responsibility. 
<@> 

Check this out. In the Book of James the author writes:“…don’t just listen to God’s word… do what it says… if you listen… and don’t obey, it is like glancing at your face in a mirror…you see yourself, walk away, and forget what you look like…”  As we move towards Easter, I double dog dare you to look at the man (women) in the mirror and ask: God, in what ways do I need to change? Father, make your message to me really clear; remind me that it’s up to me to make the world a better place. Thank you, Amen. Now go ahead - take a look at yourself, and then make a change.

Take a trip back to 1987 with this Vevo music video by Michael Jackson performing “Man In The Mirror” click here to a brilliant set of news clips from our world history. Peace…pkes.
www.minm.church
#minmchurch #churchpearland