Easter Isn't Over...
The 'good candy' has all been eaten and is missing from the Easter baskets; Maybe there are still be a few colored eggs in the frig, egg salad in the making; And, the seats in church aren't nearly as full as they were the same time last week, but Easter isn't over - it has just begun.
The Resurrection revealed:
- Disbelieving followers - God always waits on us, even when we have left Him behind; Ask the two disciples going to Emmaus
- Hearts churning with questions
- A ghost
- Visible wounds - Check this out Thomas
- Broiled fish - Guess who’s coming to dinner
- Fulfillment of the Hebrew Scriptures
- Final instructions: “...Stay in the city until you receive it—until power from heaven comes upon you...”
- Farewell for now, sort’a
- Obedience - The disciples returned to Jerusalem, filled with intense joy, and they return again and again to the temple to celebrate God
Christ has died; Christ has risen; Christ will come again
#MetroLifeChurch #MinMchurch #Pkes
art: by schiavone --- video: mystery by charlie hall