As a kid I remembering helping my dad dig the foundation for his new garage on Division Street. It was hard work! The foundation and the material being used tell you how big and strong the structure will be. You can’t put a big garage on a small or faulty foundation. It’ll collapse every time. Fifty plus years later that garage still stands today.
The same is true for our lives. You can’t become what God wants you to be on a faulty, poorly designed foundation. In our lives, we're given a lot of different options for what the materials of our foundation of life will be: experience, family, society & education to name a few. What if we use God's Word as the primary construction material in building life's foundation? 
One of the key verses of the Book of Joshua is 1:8 “Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it.” The Old Testament is chock-full of stories of how the people “forgot” God and His Word. For me, the Word of God is my lifeblood, my foundation. If I neglect it, my spiritual foundation will suffer, crumble and not stand the test of time. 
On what have you built the foundation of your life? How is it holding up? What keeps you from building your foundation fully on God’s Word? ..Pastor Keith
#ministryinmotionusa