Do all dogs go to heaven?


If unconditional love, loyalty, and obedience are the tickets to heaven and an eternal life with my creator, then my Corgi, Zoe, will surely be there long before me. Developing a closer relationship with God is an admirable goal and reflects a heart that is truly reborn - those who are in Christ have a closer relationship with God. Another key of getting closer to God is found in the character of Moses. Moses hungered for God. He longed for God. Moses realized that nothing else in the world could compare to the experience of being with God. Moses had a passion for His presence. Do you? But we must also understand that in this life we will never be as close to God as we think, nor will we be as far away as we sometimes feel. Pray with me: O God, I have tasted Your goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more of you. I am painfully aware of my need for more of your grace. Keep me from being distracted; teach me how to draw near to you with a sincere heart, Amen
#MetroLifeChurch #minmchurch