Reaching Out


Who are you connecting with this Lenten season? #Lent Who are you engaging because of the good news and hope within you? We each have the power to give of ourselves. It’s one of the most gratifying feelings ever! By reaching out to help another we're sending out ripples of love, which God birthed in us. Every act creating a love-wave with no logical end and in ever expanding circles, potentially impacting our community in biblical proportions. God, heavenly Father, look upon me and hear my prayer during this season of Lent. By the good works you inspire in me, let me “…not forget to do good to others…” Inspire me to share your blessings with others. Thank you for using me. And to you be the glory forever and ever, Amen. Need a burst of inspiration? Click Here, checkout the video clip, and watch the ripples of affection begin. Peace…Pkes
alt=minm.church