Surviving Chaos - Being Sure and Fearless

I think I’m an orderly guy. My wife might debate me on this point. But my ties hang and are sorted by colors. Black socks snuggle up with black, brown with brown. Like tools reside in the same tool chest drawers. I like having my proverbial ducks in a row, but it’s a rare life that remains orderly. How was your last journey through a season of chaos? Messy? Illogical? Fully of anxiety? If so, join the club. 
The Psalmist wrote: No fear, no pacing, no biting fingernails. When the earth spins out of control, we are sure and fearless. When mountains crumble and the waters run wild, we are sure and fearless. Even in heavy winds and huge waves, or as mountains shake, we are sure and fearless. Ps 46:2-3 Voice The mayhem, the bedlam, that makes us feel like quitting and running away, actually becomes our training moment. It comes to train us to remind us, our ultimate goal in the midst of chaos is not to control or fix everything, but to lean in and keep communing with the Eternal God. God never said He'd eliminate the chaos from our lives. But by His grace, He may bring meaning to it...PKES 
#MetroLifeChurch #minmchurch #Sure&Fearless