Clear My Blurred Vision

Clear My Blurred Vision because I see people, but they look like trees—walking trees. What does it take to see members of the kingdom of God clearly? Maybe it’s as simple as receiving a gracious tender touch from God . We’re kind’a like the blind man in this Gospel story. Though we’ve been touched by God, we still see men as trees - we can't appreciate our brothers rightly, as God made them, with all their virtues and even their short-comings. Why? My “stuff” My biases, my selfishness and prideful agendas take over, get in the way, and cloud and dim and distort my vision of my fellow man.
In Bethsaida, some people brought a sightless man and begged Jesus to give him a healing touch…[Christ] laid hands on him, and asked, “Do you see anything?” The blind man looked up, saying: "I see men. They look like walking trees." Jesus touched his eyes again; and when the man looked up, he could see everything clearly. Maybe we require a second touch; Jesus touch me again! #TouchedAgain
#MetroLifeChurch #minmchurch