Who Will Be In Heaven?

whoisinheaven, ministryinmotionchurch
I've had a God-sized question stirring within me that's just agitating my soul. It has nothing to do with going to Church, Mass or Temple. My gnawing question is not about giving monies, lighting candles or reciting Torah. We just came out of a week when more people were exposed to the deep things of God, more than at any other time of the year, including Christmas. On TV, Cecil B. DeMille’s epic “The Ten Commandments” aired again. The CBS miniseries “The Dovekeepers” and NBC’s 12-hour long show “A.D” were on television. “The Bible” by Mark Burnett and Roma Downey also aired and “Killing Jesus” made its debut. The Easter season is a natural marketing opportunity for programs with Biblical themes. I’m good with this Easter entertainment and with people of faith who express their artistic craft. With so many minds set on the things from above my vexing question this Sunday is simple: Who Will Be in Heaven Because of You, anyone?... Pastor Keith

#minmchurch    #MinistryinMotionChurch Twitter: @minm_church