The White Knight

#MetroLifeChurch #minmchurch
In legends and folklore, the white knight rescues the damsel in distress, falls in love and saves the day. From all the comments airing in the media and floating around cyberspace, Twitter and Facebook I have to assume there are many more white knights in our world than I ever imagined. I’m curious about those guardian personalities, whose voice is so loud, so strong, they offer nearly every solution from how to save us to restoring our politics and our nation. Checkout Dr Nicola Davies thoughts on The Rescuer Personality. Pay close attention to her final point, a question, Am I a Rescuer? Consider this thought from Eugene Peterson: “Rescue me from the person who tells me of life and omits Christ, who is wise in the ways of the world and ignores the movement of [God’s] Spirit” Amen…pkes