Grace, The Glue for Broken Man

We talk about grace as though we understand the term:
- The mortgage company gives us a grace period. 
- The seedy politician falls from grace, but wins re-election. 
- We use the word as a name for churches, hospitals & baby girls, and we say it as prayers before meals. 
We talk as though we know what grace means, really?
31 Jesus told his followers, “Tonight you will all stumble in your faith on account of me...32 But after I rise from the dead, I will go ahead of you 
into Galilee.” Mt 26:30-32
What a great illustration of grace. It’s as if Jesus said: I know all y’all are going to screw up, but I love ya anyway. And, I’ll see you in Galilee, I’m not going to forget or abandon you. This is God’s grace expressed and it isn’t the grace of mortal men. No, it's the glue for broken man...
#MetroLifeChurch #minmchurch #GodsGrace